Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged

So i decided to finally do Tiffini's Tag. My only problem is those are some hard questions to answer but i will give it a try.

I Will Never
1- hurt my children
2- abandon my children
3- Stop loving my husband
4- Run a marrathon

I Will Always
1- Love and Remember who i am and where i came from
2- I respect people older that i am
3- Care for my children and grandchildren
4- Be there for my family
5- Love the Lord

I Will Try To
1- Loose weight
2- Be Happy
3- To be a good Grandmother
4- Do good each day

When I am Old
1- I am old already
2- Will be nice and not grouchy
3- Share what i have
4- Not be a burden on family

Someday I will
1- go to Holland and see what my son enjoyed for two years
2- be rich
3- go on a mission with my husband
4- have a nice large house...haha
5- have all my children married and on there own

I now tag Kesha, Jocee, Heather,Kylee

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

lol run a marathon slol!!! It's about time :)

Unknown said...

I have found this tag to be really hard too which is why I havent done it yet. Everytime I load my blog I think oh man I need to do that tag but it is a very hard one!!