Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag!! " I love these"

Just in case you wanted to know....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 To Babysit my grandson
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds there a grils best friend...lol
3. What was the last movie you saw at the movie theater? Heavens Angels I think that is what it is called.
4. What is your fav. TV show? Big Brother and Survivor, I like all the real ones.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast
6. What is your middle name? Ruth
7. What food do you dislike? sushi, venison, anything that is really rich
8. What is your fav. cd at the moment? Newisies
9. What kind of car do you drive? You mean when i get to drive a car? I drive a Honda or a Sable.
10.Favorite sandwich? Club
11. What characteristic do you despise? egotism
12. Favorite item of clothing? What i wear every day a T Shirt and pants
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? I would go to the Neterlands and visit where Jason went on his mission.
14. Fav. brand of clothing? anything cheap
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I really haven't had a memorable one it is after christmas so what more can i say?
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball or anything when the Olympics is on
18. When is your birthday? January 12th
20. What is your shoe size? HaHa size 11
21. Pets? Two Cats that i would love to get rid of and fish
22. Any exciting news you'd like to share? I have lived to be 51 years old
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a school teacher, and boy was i nuts on ever wanting to do either of them. I do love being a mom thought just don't like the challenges it bring.
24. How are you today? I am actually good today it has been a very good day.
25. What is your fav. flower? Carnation
26. What is a day on the calender you are looking forward to? December 24th I love Christmas Eve.
27. What is your full name? Debra Ruth Bone Gull
28. What are you listening to right now? NOthing
29. What was the last thing you ate? Hand full of Almonds
30. When I actually stay up late enough and go outside to see the stars. Isn't that sad? (NOt sure what this question was suppose to be)
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
32. How is the weather right now? It is nice it is 11:30pm not to hot.
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My son Jason, I don't have to babysit tomorrow I can sew.
34. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
35. Favorite Restaurant? Golden Corral
36. Hair color? Brown I wish it was blone like it use to be. But old age has set in
37. What was your fav. toy as a child? Bike
39. Hugs or Kisses? HUGS Much rather hug then kiss
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate for sure
41. Coffee or tea? Neither
42. Do you want others to do this as well? YES,
43. When was the last time you cried? Today talking about my friend who died with her daughter but she didn't know i was crying.
44. What is under your bed? Junk
45. What did you do last night? Watched Big Brother Finally and sewed a quillow'
47. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood but probably sweet!!
48. How many keys on your keyring? About 5 or 6
49. How many years at your current job? 28 and still going...lol
50. Fav. day of the week? Sunday i can actually do nothing except go to church.
51. How many towns have you lived in? 5 Salt Lake, St. George, Santa Clara, Cedar City, and Washington Next move if ever will be Ephriam or Richfield.
52. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes When i am not shy
53. Do you like learning all of this stuff about your friends? YES, so blog your answers
I now would like to tag everyone on my family and friends list, so come on keep blogging.

3 comments:

The McMullin Family said...

Zumba is at the southwest dance studio on riverside drive

Tiffini said...

You've been sewing huh oh so proud! Make Hailey a cute outfit :)

Kelsie Blake said...

Im trying out for the lead role in a couple days..