Monday, September 15, 2008

Husband Tag



1. What is his name? Steven Arma Gull

2. Who eats more? You can probably guess me steven doesn't like to eat.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Of course he did back when girls didn't do anything first.
4. Who is taller? Steven is
5. Who is smarter? We are about the same though i am smarter in some things and he is smarter in other things.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am
7. Who does the laundry? I do very seldom he will do it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on which way you are facing the bed. But i think i do
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do unless we are camping then he will do it so i will go camping with him.
11. Who is more stubborn? He is for sure and all my kids inherited it.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am he is always right. (he thinks)
13. Who has more siblings? He does there are 11 kids in his family and 9 in mine.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? HE does, but i do get my way alot'
15. What do you like to do together? Go to dinner and play World of Warcraft.
16. Who eats more sweets? He does to keep his sugar up.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Chocolate...Chocolate...Chocolate
18. How did you meet? My sister introduced us, she worked where he was working.
19. Who asked whom out first? Steven asked me out first, we went on a double date with my sister Beverlee and Joe Terry.
20. Who kissed who first? Steven kissed me first and still does.
21. Who proposed? Steven proposed to me kindof. He never really asked me to marry him.
22. His best features and qualities? He is a very caring husband and takes care of his family. He provide us with what we need. I love him very much!!

I tag Jocee, Jessica, Heather, Jill

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

I think you sleep on the left because when your in bed your on dad's left right... That's when you go to bed! And I'm not one of the ones who inherited dad's stubborness!!! LOL ha ha