Friday, February 27, 2009

Gotta Love Tags!!!!

I am: Feeling Good
I think: I spent to much money yesterday
Everything in life: is a challenge
I want: to get RICH
I have: A wonderful Family
I dislike: all the bad things in life
I miss: my husband
I fear: of loosing everything
I feel: Good
I hear: the news
I smell: the house
I cry: When my children are not living right
I wonder: Where i will be in 10 years
I regret: not finishing my education
I wish: to get my degree in computers
I love: My Family
I care: about everything that is important to me
I always: Play the computer
I am not: skinny
I remember: the important things "Sometimes"
I believe: Believe in the Gospel
I sing: whenever I hear a song that i like
I don’t always: eat right
I argue: with anyone who i think i need to argue with
I write: on my blog
I win: at nothing
I lose: always
I listen: to music
I don’t understand: a whole lot
I can usually be found: at home
I forget: almost everything
I am happy: To live here and have a family

Now I TAG: Jocee, Jessica, Jillian

No comments: