Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memory's

Alot of things have been happening lately and i have been thinking of the good old days. So I thought I would put a picture of our family bus which was a home on the road. We went many place in this bus and had lots of good times in it. Some times I wish I could go back to those days where I had no worries just had to do what my parents wanted me to do. We live in such a fast pace world now we just don't take time to smell the rose's and enjoy what we have.

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

I agree life was alot easier when we were all kids huh, but look at your beautiful grandkids. Even though your youngest one is being a little booger today!!!!

Jay and Jill said...

I absolutely agree!! Things seemed so much easier back then. The only worries were of yourself. I keep telling Kelsie to enjoy this time in high school because it you will always remember if it was a good experience or a bad one.
I love the bus that grandpa fixed up. My mom has told us the good times you had in that bus, especially the time when you went back east to pick up Steven(?) off his mission. Good times!!!!

Kesha and Kenny said...

I remember stories about the bus! It's fun to see the picture of it. Sometimes I wish I could go back to childhood again too. It was so much easier and more fun! No Bills, No worries, No working! The only bad thing is going to school.