Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Game


I saw this on My Girls Friends blog and thought it was kind of fun so I copied it.
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I (me Debbie or any of my family members) have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

4 comments:

Melenie said...

lets see... parking on the lawn, playing Sims, going to Disneyland, playing with your lifelike baby dolls, eating good food, ditching spanish with Cassie and hiding at your house, dressing up in random outfits, and never being turned away when I came to over! Your house is the best.

Tiffini said...

Besides all the memories! It was the best to always go shopping with you even if it took me 2 hours to convince you to let me go and you really didn't want me too!

Melissa said...

The best memory I have is the short time I lived with you guys. I decided to be nice and do the dishes. Well I had asked Kylee to put the soap in the dishwasher because i didnt know where it was. Apparently she put Dish soap in. I remember all the bubbles all over the kitchen floor and I felt so stupid. I remember you laughing hysterically over it and then having to clean up the mess... Good times.

Terri said...

I was staying at your house for a vacation and it was time to go home. Us kids didn't want to leave of course. Sherri was playing on the sombody's bed and she ended up bonking her head on a dresser I think and having to go get stitches. Well that night you made dinner macaroni and cheese while my parents were at the hospital with sherri. I have to say that it was the very best macaroni and cheese I ever had and to this day I am still trying to figure out how to make it that good no kidding. :)

Terri