Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

I've been Tagged!

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Clean my house
2. Paint living room
3. Go to Ephriam
4. Get Mammogram
5. Get Check up

5 Jobs I've held:
1. Dixie Chicken
2. Colonial Motel
3. Taco Maker
4. Ice Berg (the worse)
5. Raising Children & Grandchildren

Places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City
2. St.George
3. Cedar City
4. Washington City

Favorite Snacks:
1. brownies
2. chips
3. carrots

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Go to the Netherlands
2. Buy a big house so we could all fit in one room
3. Buy a car
4. Give to charity
5. Help my Kids out

5 things you may not know about me:
1. I played volleyball, basketball, softball in College
2. I love computers
3. I have 4 grand children
4. I love to sew and scrapbook
5. Left foot is bigger than the right

Tag! Your it! Sandy Walton, Jessica Williams, DJ Schmutz, Kesha Elliott

1 comment:

Melenie said...

Tootie-too! Its your long lost daughter Melenie aka melenium! my blog is taylortwosome.blogspot.com. I'm excited that you all have blogs!